Bombshell Online Transformation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Health | Fitness | Eat Clean

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kim Applebee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kim Applebee

Kim Applebee

Kim Applebee Empty
PostSubject: Kim Applebee   Kim Applebee EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 10:32 am

Monday, 4/15/13: Body for Life Upper Body Workout
*Since my husband did this program about 12 years ago and wanted to try it again, I did it with him to be his accountability partner* Very Happy

Tuesday, 4/16/13: No workout today - had to get ready super early to pick my parents up. Spent the entire day with them.

Wednesday, 4/17/13:: Body for Life Lower Body Workout
*Again, just this week, I am being my husband's accountability partner and that is the program he is doing*

Thursday, 4/18/13: - Cardio (did 30 min on the treadmill - 15 of those minutes were intervals of sprinting and walking)

Friday, 4/19/13: - No Workout (spent the day with parents and 4 yr. old daughter for her birthday) - thought I'd be home sooner in the day than we were Sad

Saturday, 4/20/13: - No Workout (thought I'd get cardio in but didn't get to) Sad

Sunday, 4/21/13: - No Workout today either - (can't wait to get back on track next week now that daughter's b-day is over, father-in-law's b-day is over, one more family bday is over, parents finally arrived in town, and taxes are done!!!! This week really threw me off track bad.
Back to top Go down

Kim Applebee
Page 1 of 1