Bombshell Online Transformation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Health | Fitness | Eat Clean

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kim Applebee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kim Applebee

Kim Applebee

Kim Applebee Empty
PostSubject: Kim Applebee   Kim Applebee EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:42 pm

Monday 4/8/13
B: (6:30am) My Morning Shake

S: (9:30am) 1 small apple with 1T natural peanut butter

L: (12:00pm) Leftover Shrimp Ceasar Salad

S: (3:00pm) 1/2c low-fat cottage cheese with 1 cutie orange cut up and mixed in

D: (6:00pm) Grilled Salmon, steamed broccoli, 1/2 sweet baked potato with 1tsp organic butter; 1 Larabar (didn't really need the Larabar but was craving something sweet - the sweet potato wasn't enough Smile )

Accomplishment (borrowing this idea from Jamie Very Happy ): Deep cleaned and re-arranged my boys' bedroom (took the bunkbed down and re-arranged the three beds and two dressers)

Tuesday 4/9/13
B: (6:30am) My Morning Shake

S: (9:25am) 2 brown rice cakes with 2T natural peanut butter

(10:45am) Worked Out

L: (12:10pm) 3/4c greek yogurt with 1 1/2 scoops chocolate whey protein powder and 1 Kashi Dark Almond Mocha granola bar crumbled over the top

S: (3:00pm) 1/2c low-fat cottage cheese with 1 cutie orange cut up and mixed in

D: (5:45pm) 1 cup of homemade tomato soup; chicken salad (lettuce, grilled chicken and homemade dressing (olive oil, balsalmic vinegar, maple syrup))

S: (8:30pm) 1/2 scoop vanilla whey protein powder with a glass of water

Accomplishment: Finally finished and orderded my Father-in-law's 80th Birthday photo album

Wednesday 4/10/13

B: (6:45am) My Morning Shake; green tea

(9:40am) Worked Out

S: (10:45am) 3/4c greek yogurt with 1 1/2 scoops chocolate whey protein powder and 1 Kashi Dark Almond Mocha granola bar crumbled over the top
This was much too long between meals but I got a phone call when I was just getting ready to eat (that I had to take) so I had to put off my snack for a little bit

L: (1:30pm) 2 homeade chicken soft tacos (2 corn tortillas topped with pesto, roasted shredded chicken, avocado slices and a dollop of Greek yogurt)

S: (3:00pm) 12 almonds, handful of organic baby carrots

D: (6:00pm) Turkey & Ham Salad from Subway (mixed greens, turkey & ham (asked for double meat to make sure I had enough protein), provolone cheese, cucumbers, olives, onion, tomato, banana peppers. 2 tsp. ceasar dressing.

Accomplishment: Hmm...can't think of anyrthing, out of the ordinary, that I accomplished today. Will have to work harder at this tomorrow.

Thursday 4/11/13

B: (6:00pm) My Morning Shake

(8:45am) Worked Out

S: (10:00am) 3/4c greek yogurt with 1 1/2 scoops chocolate whey protein powder and 1 Kashi Dark Almond Mocha granola bar crumbled over the top

L: (12:35pm) Baked Tilapia topped with 1T pesto, 3/4c sugar snap peas, 3 Ak-Mak crackers

S: (3:30pm) 2 brown rice cakes (topped each rice cake with 1T natural peanut butter, 6 raisins and 3 almonds)

D: (6:30pm) 2 homemade chicken soft tacos (2 corn tortillas topped with pesto, roasted shredded chicken, avocado slices, a sprinkle of cheddae cheese and a dollop of Greek yogurt)

S: Cup of Herba Mate Chocolatte Tea; small square of 86% dark chocolate

Accomplishment: Took a nap (I felt like I was starting to come down with a cold but had a ton to do - set it all aside for 45 minutes and took a nap)

Friday 4/12/13

B: (6:45am) No shake today!! Scrambled eggs (1 egg + 2 egg whites) mixed with sauteed mushrooms; oatmeal with 1T natural peanut butter & about 1/4c unsweetened almond milk & a sprinke of Stevia

S: (9:45am) 2 Wasa crackers, 1 cutie orange and 15 small almonds
** right after I ate this, I realized I was pretty sore from yesterday's workout so I drank 1 scoop of protein powder in a glass of water**

L: (12:10pm) Baked tilapia topped with 1T pesto; 1/2 of a green bell pepper; 1 picee of Ezekiel cinnamon raisin toast topped with a squirt of flax oil

S: (2:45pm) Protein Smoothie (unsweetened almond milk, Greek yogurt, 1 1/2 scoops chocolate whey protein powder, 1 banana, 2T almond butter, chia seeds)

D: (5:30pm) Homemade Chicken Enchiladas (2 corn tortillas filled with shredded chicken breast, onion, and a little cheese - rolled up and baked with enchilada sauce); served covered with lots of shredded lettuce, a few avocado slices, and a dollop of Greek yogurt
**the only questionable item was the enchilada sauce. My kids requested this meal so I made theirs with flour tortillas and then made a small pan with corn tortillas for my husband and I**

Accomplishment: Got the pile of junk on the dining room table sorted and put away

Saturday 4/13/13

B: (6:15am) My Morning Shake

S: (9:30am) 15 small almonds and a handful of baby carrots

L: (12:40pm) 1 leftover chicken enchilada covered with lots of shredded lettuce, 2 slices of sliced avocado and 1T of homemade dressing

(3:00pm) Worked Out

S: (4:00pm) Protein Smoothie: Unsweetened almond milk mixed with 1 1/2 scoops of chocolate whey protein powder and 1T almond butter

D: (7:00pm) Baked Tilapia, steamed asparagus & salad with homemade dressing (olive oil, vinegar, maple syrup, dijon mustard, salt/pepper & parsely)

Accomplishments: Got my husband to finally do a workout with me (after only 12 weeks)!!!! Smile

Sunday 4/14/13

B: (8:00am) My Morning Shake

S: No snack today - I forgot my carrots and almonds for the drive to church

L: (12:00pm) 1/2 of a Pork Barbacoa Salad from Cafe Rio

S: (4:00pm) Frozen yogurt (got brownie and cheesecake bites on mine) - a total splurge

D: Super full and didn't feel well - couldn't eat dinner. I'm sure the frozen yogurt splurge had something to do with it.

Accommplishment: Did not eat any chips and queso at Cafe Rio today!!!

Last edited by Kim Applebee on Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:02 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jsmcdonnell

Jsmcdonnell

Kim Applebee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Applebee   Kim Applebee EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:04 pm

Love that you love the accomplishments idea :-)
Back to top Go down
Kim Applebee

Kim Applebee

Kim Applebee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Applebee   Kim Applebee EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 2:54 pm

Jamie - I do really like it. And if I have nothing to list, I know I'd better work harder at it the next time. Kind of makes tackling those yucky tasks a little more bearable. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kim Applebee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Applebee   Kim Applebee Empty

Back to top Go down

Kim Applebee
Page 1 of 1