Bombshell Online Transformation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Health | Fitness | Eat Clean

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kim Applebee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kim Applebee

Kim Applebee

Kim Applebee Empty
PostSubject: Kim Applebee   Kim Applebee EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:46 am

Monday 4/22/13 *I always enter my meals the same day I eat them. I entered this day and on Wednesday, this day was gone (but Tuesday was still there) ? Can't remember anything I ate that day except dinner* Sad
B: (7:00am) My Morning Shake

(9:45am) Worked Out

S: ?

L: ?

S: ?

D: (4:45pm) Baked ham (just ham - no sugary topping or anything); 1 heaping serving spoon of homemade potato salad (Ate at my parents)

Tuesday 4/23/13

(9:40am) Worked Out

S: (10:30am) Chocolate, banana and peanut butter protein smoothie

L: (1:30pm) Sunflower seeds and 1 "cutie orange"

S: Didn't have one - ate dinner at 4:30pm

D: (4:30pm) 1 piece of baked fish, 1 piece of rotissere chicken, green salad with lettuce, bellpeppers, broccoli, mushrooms, kidney beans, cottage cheese and a little drizzle of ranch dressing (went to a buffet with my parents)

Wednesday 4/24/13

(8:45am) Worked Out

S: (10:00am) Chocolate, banana and peanut butter protein smoothie

L: (1:00pm) Scrambed eggs - (1 egg + 2 egg whites) scrambed with mushroom and onions; 1/2c oatmeal with about 1/4c almond milk and 1T natural peanut butter

S: (4:00pm) 3 Ak-Mak crackers with salsa; lean roast turkey

D: (6:30pm) Turkey patty topped with pesto; mushrooms, and onions; side of lettuce and tomato

Thursday 4/25/13

B: (6:15am) My Morning Shake

(8:40am) Worked Out

S: (9:30am) Greek yogurt with 1 scoop protein powder, 8 almonds and 1 Kashi Dark Almond Mocha granola bar crumbled over the top

L: (12:00pm) Turkey breast, 3Ak-Mak crackers, hummus & cucumber slices

S: (2:00pm) Sunflower seeds & cucumber slices

D: (7:15pm) Hamburger patty with 1/2 whole grain bun with lettuce and tomato; 8 small french fries
**Waited way toooo long to eat. So here's what happened: Worked at a fundraiser and I knew that I would not be allowed to eat for the 3 hours that I was working (from 2:30pm - 5:30pm). I had planned to meet the rest of family at my son's track meet afterwards and then go eat so I didn't have a back-up snack. For some reason, they added my son to an event that didn't end up running until 6:45pm so my next meal wasn't until 7:15pm. I was really hungry and should have ordered the chicken, or a salad, but at this point the burger sounded good (and at Smashburger they are good)!! Was proud of myself, though, because I ordered the multi-grain bun and only ate about 8 very fries).**

Friday 4/26/13
B: (6:45am) My Morning Shake

S: (9:00am) Cucumber slices and sunflower seeds

L: (12:00pm) Greek yogurt with 1 scoop protein powder, 8 almonds and 1 Kashi Dark Almond Mocha granola bar crumbled over the top

S: (3:00pm) 3 Ak-Mak crackers and hummus

D: (5:30pm) Steak, 1/2 of a sweet potato, grilled asparagus

Saturday 4/27/13

S: (9:45am) Cucumber Slices, hummus, 2 Ak-Mak crackers

L: (12:45pm) Tilapia topped with 1T pesto; 1/2 of a sweet potato

S: (3:45pm) 1/2c low-fat cottage cheese with 1 'cutie' orange cute up and mixed in

D: (5:30pm) 1 piece baked flounder; 1 piece rotissere chicken; salad with lettuce, mushrooms, onions, bellpeppers, garbanzo beans, hardboiled egg, sunflower seeds and about 1 1/2 tsp of fat-free ranch dressing (our family went out to a buffet with my parents)

Sunday 4/28/13
B:

S:

L:

S:

D:

Back to top Go down

Kim Applebee
Page 1 of 1