Bombshell Online Transformation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Health | Fitness | Eat Clean

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kim Applebee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kim Applebee

Kim Applebee

Kim Applebee Empty
PostSubject: Kim Applebee   Kim Applebee EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:43 am

Monday 3/25/13
B: (6:45am) My Morning Shake (unsweetened almond/coconut milk, homemade Greek yogurt, flax oil, chia seeds, coconut oil, cocoa powder, coffee beans, Truvia); green tea

(10:00am) Worked Out (full body)
Snack got skipped today because my workout took me 1 1/2 hours (but I LOVED it) and then it was lunch time so I had my "snack" for lunch Smile

L: (11:45am) Post Workout: 3/4c homemade Greek yogurt with 1 1/2 scoops choc. whey protein powder mixed in and a Kashi Dark Mocha Almond granola bar crumbled over the top

S: (2:20pm) 2 brown rice cakes with 1 1/2TBSP peanut butter; handful of carrots

D: (5:45pm) Shrimp Ceasar Salad (homemade: romaine lettuce, grilled shrimp, avocado, tomato, mushrooms, 1T ceasar dressing)

S: (9:00pm) 1 scoop choc. protein powder mixed in a cup of water (was sore from my workout so I wanted the extra protein before I went to bed)

Tuesday 3/26/13
B: (5:30am)My Morning Shake (see Monday); green tea

S: (8:15am) 1 egg + 2 egg whites scrambled in 1 tsp coconut oil; 3/4c oatmeal

L: (11:00am) 1 1/2 scoops choc. protein powder mixed in water; handful of carrots (was at the hair salon from 9:30am-1:30pm so I took this for my lunch)

S: (2:15pm) Roasted chicken breast; 1 brown rice cake with 1T natural peanut butter

D: (6:30pm) Roasted chicken breast; grilled asparagus

Wednesday 3/27/13
B: (6:30am) My Morning Shake (see Monday)

(8:30am) Worked Out (full body)

S: (9:30am) 1 1/2 scoops choc. whey protein powder mixed in 3/4c Greek yogurt with a Kashi Dark Mocha Almond granola bar crumbled over the top

L: (12:30pm) 1 piece baked flounder, 1 rotissere chicken breast, 5 brussel sprouts, small green salad with sunflower seeds and 2 pieces of red onion (ate out at a buffet and picked the best choices I could. It looks like alot of food but it really wasn't).

S: (3:30pm) 1 small apple with 1T natural peanut butter

D: (6:30pm) Pita Pizza (whole wheat pita topped with pesto, mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, onions, green peppers and roasted chicken); 1/2 scoop chocolate whey protein powder mixed in a glass of water

Thursday 3/28/13
B: (6:45am) My Morning Shake (see Monday); green tea

(9:00am) Worked Out (weights + cardio)

S: (10:00am) 1/2c homemade Greek yogurt with 1 1/2 scoops choc. whey protein powder mixed in and a Kashi Dark Mocha Almond granola bar crumbled over the top

L: (12:00pm) 3oz. roast beef, handful of carrots

S: (3:00pm) 12 almonds, 1 small apple

D: (7:00pm) 1/2 of a Pork Barbecoa Salad from Cafe Rio

Friday 3/29/13

B: (6:45am) My Morning Shake (see Monday)

S: (9:45am) 12 almonds, handful of carrots

L: (12:00pm) Leftovers - the other 1/2 of the Pork Barbecoa Salad from Cafe Rio

S: (2:45pm) 1 small apple, 1T natural peanut butter

D: (5:15pm) Turkey pattie (no bun) topped with 1tsp pesto,lettuce, avocado and parmesean cheese shavings; steamed asparagus

S: (7:30pm) Small bag of peanuts in the shell (I know this was probably too much salt and fat but we went to Disney on Ice and I was still hungry so I got some peanuts which was the best choice I saw)

Saturday 3/30/13

B: (7:00am) My Morning Shake (see Monday)

S: No snack today - ate lunch at 11:00am

L: (11:00am) Turkey burger (turkey patty on a whole wheat english muffin with mustard, lettuce and tomato)

S: (2:00pm) 12 almonds, handful of carrots

D: (5:45pm) Grilled salmon, grilled brussel sprouts, 2T mashed potatoes

Sunday 3/31/13 - Happy Easter - HE HAS RISEN!!

B:

S:

L:

S:

D:

Last edited by Kim Applebee on Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
HeatherF
Admin
HeatherF

Kim Applebee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Applebee   Kim Applebee EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:32 pm

Your log looks awesome!
Back to top Go down
https://bombshellonline.forummotion.com

Kim Applebee
Page 1 of 1