Bombshell Online Transformation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Health | Fitness | Eat Clean

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kim Applebee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kim Applebee

Kim Applebee

Kim Applebee Empty
PostSubject: Kim Applebee   Kim Applebee EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:06 pm

Monday 3/18/13
B: (6:00am) My Morning Shake (unsweetened almond/coconut milk, homemade Greek yogurt, flax oil, chia seeds, coconut oil, cocoa powder, coffee beans, Truvia); cup of green tea

(8:45am) Worked Out - Weights

S: (9:45am) Post-Workout: 3/4c greek yogurt mixed with 1 1/4 scoops choc. protein powder and topped with a crumbled Kashi Dark Mocha Almond granola bar

L: (12:45pm) 2 homemade chicken tacos (2 corn tortillas filled with leftover shredded spicy chicken and cheddar cheese then topped with greek yogurt); 1 pear

S: (4:00pm) 2 tbsp hummus with a handful of carrots

D: (6:00pm) Turkey Burger (grilled ground turkey on a whole wheat English muffin with lettuce, tomato, onion, and mustard); sugar snap peas

Tuesday 3/19/13
(5:00am) Worked Out - Cardio

B: (6:00am) My Morning Shake (see Monday) with an extra 1/2 scoop of protein powder and 1 banana; cup of green tea

S: (9:00am) 3/4c homemade yogurt with 1 scoop choc. protein powder, 8 almonds, and a Kashi Dark Almond Mocha granola bar crumbled over the top

L: (12:00pm) Chargrilled Chicken and Fruit Salad from Chick-Fil-A (had to run errands so I met my husband here for a lunch date) - I LOVED this salad - has anyone else tried it?

S: (3:30pm) 2T of peanut butter, 1 small apple, and 3 Ak-Mak crackers

D: (7:00pm) Sauteed red bell peppers, mushrooms, broccoli, & onions - mixed it with cooked quinoa and then scrambled it all together with eggs; side of brussel sprouts (Oh my goodness - this was soooo good! It reminded me of fried rice - we will definently be making this again)

Wednesday 3/20/13
B: (6:30am) My Morning Shake (see Monday); cup of green tea

(8:30am) Worked Out - Weights

S: (9:30am) 3/4c homemade yogurt with 1 1/2 scoops choc. protein powder, 8 almonds, and a Kashi Dark Almond Mocha granola bar crumbled over the top

L: (12:20pm) Leftover quinoa and veggies from last night mixed with shredded chicken breast - then sprinkled with parmsean cheese and red pepper flakes; bell pepper slices; 1 piece of Ezekiel cinnamon raisin toast topped with a squirt of flax oil

S: (3:30pm) 10 almonds; handful of carrots

D: (6:15pm) Homemade Chicken Pita Pizza (Took a whole wheat pita bread and rubbed the top side with olive oil - then layered it with a little pesto, skim ricotta cheese, shredded chicken, mushrooms and mozzarella cheese - Super Yummy!)

Thursday 3/21/13
(5:00am) Worked Out (cardio)

B: (5:45am) My Morning Shake (see Monday)

S: (9:15am) 1/4c low-fat cottage cheese with a chopped "cutie" orange mixed in; handful of baby carrots

L: (12:15pm) 4 grilled chicken tenderloins; side salad with 2tsp ranch dressing; 1 small baked potato (ate at Cracker Barrel with my family)

S: (3:15pm) 2 grilled chicken tenderloins (left over from lunch); 1 apple with 1TBSP peanut butter; small handful of
*Dark chocolate almonds (took the kids to to the health food store and this was the treat that I got)*

D: Bad, bad girl!! See the chocolate covered almonds above that I ate at 3:15? Well, about 3:30pm I ate the rest of the bag! I should never have boughten them. I have by-passed lots and lots of goodies in my house that my family is eating, but I actually bought these for me and thought I could eat a few today and save the rest for another time.... no chance. They were calling my name. Won't do that again. When dinner time rolled around, I was full..... no appetite after eating the almonds.

S: (9:00pm) 1/2 scoop choc. whey protein powder mixed with 1c unsweetened almond milk (wasn't hungry but wasn't sure if I needed some protein before bed since I missed dinner)

Friday 3/22/13
B: (6:40am) My Morning Shake

(8:45am) Worked Out (weights)

S: (9:45am) 3/4c homemade yogurt with 1 1/2 scoops choc. protein powder, 8 almonds, and a Kashi Dark Almond Mocha granola bar crumbled over the top

L: (12:10pm) Scrambled eggs (in 2tsp butter) with onion and mushrooms (2 eggs + 2 egg whites); 1 piece of Ezekiel cinnamon raisin bread with a squirt of flax oil on top

S: (3:00pm) 12 almonds; handful of carrots

D: (5:45pm) Grilled Shrimp Salad (romaine lettuce, grilled shrimp, black beans, cheese, a few avocado slices and about 1T ceasar dressing) - Ate out at a Mexican Restaurant (unbelievable that I didn't eat 1 chip ---- it was super, super, super hard for some reason. I wanted them really bad and almost gave in several time... but I didn't!! I didn't want to blow this week's weigh in so that was my motivation) Smile

Saturday 3/23/13
B: (8:15am) My Morning Shake

S: Didn't have one - got carried away on the computer and when I realized it was 11:45am, I got up and made myself lunch Smile

L: (12:00pm) Scrambled eggs with mushrooms and onions (1 egg + 2 egg white); 1 piece of Ezekiel cinnamon raisin toast topped with a squirt of flax oil

S: (3:15pm) 12 almonds;handful of carrots

D: (6:00pm) Tilapia Scampi (I've been making this recipe http://www.5dollardinners.com/scampi-tilapia/ for a couple of years and really like it - I replace 1/2 the butter called for with olive oil); steamed broccoli; 1/2 a sweet potato

Sunday 3/24/13 - KIM'S BAD GIRL/PMS DAY!
B: (8:30am) My Morning Shake (see Monday)

S: No snack today - Drank my morning shake late today so not a lot of time between breakfast and lunch for a snack

L: (11:45am) Pork Barbacoa Salad from Cafe Rio - my absolute favorite!! Did not have any rice or salad dressing and only ate half the salad since it's so large). Will eat the other half for dinner Smile

S: (2:30pm) Took my daughter to a going away party for a friend at a frozen yogurt place. Had a small frozen yogurt with a few toppings (brownie crumbles, peanut butter cups pieces and cookie dough) - Bad, Bad, Bad!! Evil or Very Mad

D: (6:00pm) Leftovers from lunch - the other half of my Pork Barbacoa Salad from Cafe Rio
Now here's the worse part of the day - I bought the Easter Candy for my kids and ate some of it (about 10 chocolate eggs) - was hot all night and now I'm waking up feeling tired and puffy. Wish I hadn't done it but I literally forgot how bad eating like that felt. Glad I don't eat like this anymore! Seriously so happy to get back on track this morning with my morning shake, green tea, and a big glass of water!
Back to top Go down
HeatherF
Admin
HeatherF

Kim Applebee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Applebee   Kim Applebee EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:36 am

You did great Kim!! Don't beat yourself up over those slip ups. It happens... Today is a brand new day. Fresh week xox
Back to top Go down
https://bombshellonline.forummotion.com

Kim Applebee
Page 1 of 1